SVG is the standard format for storing vector graphics such as icons, banners, charts and illustrations.
Boxy SVG project goal is to create the best SVG editor for non-technical users as well as for professional designers and developers.
• Clean and intuitive UI heavily inspired by Inkscape, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
• Extensive support for on-canvas editing of object geometry, transform, paint and other properties
• Save to SVG and SVGZ formats, export to PNG, JPG, WebP, PDF and HTML5
• Pixabay integration with over a million free stock photos and vector assets
• Google Fonts integration with hundreds of free fonts
• Configurable keyboard shortcuts for over 100 commands
• Manual guides, smart guides and grid
• Path operations (unite, intersect, subtract, exclude, close, reverse, etc.)
• Arrangement operations (align to, rotate, flip, order, group, etc.)
FOR WEB DEVELOPERS
• Chromium-based rendering engine
• SVG and CSS code inspector similar to Chrome Dev Tools
• Clean SVG output that preserves IDs, classes, titles and other metadata
• SVG sprites editing support
Successfully completed projects2000
Number of clients72822
Regardless of the scale of the tasks, the company's specialists always responsibly approach the development of the solution and offer several options for execution. Special thanks for your involvement, information about new products and prompt feedback.
This company invariably demonstrates customer focus and transparency in relations with customers. The results of their work are more than satisfactory, I wish this organization growth and prosperity.
Acquaintance with the company occurred recently. What I like is the speed of communication - all issues are solved promptly, the company's managers are always in touch. The quality of services at the highest level.
I express my gratitude to this organization for professionalism, efficiency and conscientious attitude to its work.